Thursday, May 20, 2021

My Favorite Cash Back Apps

In the last year and half I have really gotten into cash back apps. Here are all of my favorites as of May 2021.


Ibotta 

This was one of the very first apps that I downloaded and I am so glad I did.


Pros

  • Any brands items

  • Receipts pop up for earning too!

  • Can link loyalty cards with various stores so you don’t have to scan the receipt, but make sure you add the items before shopping. 

  • Monthly bonuses depending on how many items you claim 

  • You can withdrawal after reaching $20 ( with the prices of things today I like the higher threshold)

  • You can link your bank account, paypal or buy gift cards with your earnings.

Cons

  • Have to watch the fine print because sometimes some items can be claimed only once per receipt as well as how many times that offer can be claimed.

  • There is a time limit of when the receipts can be submitted. 


*If you would like to try this app, feel free to use my referral code 5cwha and join my team!



Fetch Rewards

If you are a name brand shopper this app is for you. 


Pros

  • You can connect your email and Amazon account to earn points.

  • You can earn points on your restaurant receipts.

  • You can earn bonus points on pop up bundles in the app!

  • Can cash out as little as $3.00 

Cons

  • Cashouts are mainly gift cards

  • There is also a time limit on when receipts can be submitted, up to two weeks.

*If you would like to try this app, feel free to use my referral code KQ9FV. Using my code will give you 2,000 points just by scanning your first receipt! 1,000 equals $1. 



Shopkick

I just rediscovered that shopkick exists last week and it is really creeping up to be my favorite app. 


Pros

  • You can earn points just by walking into select stores, depending on your area.

  • This app will pay you to scan items on a shelf! (no need to buy to get points)

  • You get points on scanning your receipt and earn points on items within the app of your select store. 

  • Can cash out with may popular gift cards 

Cons

  • You can only link AOL, Outlook or a Yahoo email account for ereceipts 


Since this is a new find I don’t have any cons other than that one, but will keep you guys updated.


If you would like to try this app, feel free to use my referral code WIN353933. As of this moment when you use my code and walk win, scan or claim an offer of 10 points within seven (7) days of entering the code you will earn 250 kicks! 1,250 kicks allows you to cash out a $5 Amazon gift card.



*Referral code rewards are subject to change any time.


Feel free to comment on this post and let me know some of your favorite cashback apps! If you have tried some of the apps above let me know your thoughts as well!


Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment